Skip to content
- EDREN Info’s Witholding & Withdrawing from Dialysis provides a summary of questions about why some whose kidneys have almost completely failed, choose not to have dialysis. Expanded/more detailed information also available.
- Growth House has a large collection of resources about serious illness and end-of-life care.
- National Alliance for Caregiving is a non-profit coalition to support family caregivers and the professionals who serve them.
- National Family Caregivers Association offers services, support, and education to improve family caregivers’ quality of life. Membership is free.
- MediCaring.org offers a variety of resources on improving end-of-life care, such as caregiver guides and research on chronic illness.
- Dying Well is an excellent book written by Ira Byock, MD; it is also a website that provides resources for persons facing serious illness and their families. Dr. Byock is a palliative care expert.